[Loch-Ruadh] day you were born

Madelina de Lindesay lymadelina at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 9 17:39:38 PST 2006

Mine is House of the Rising Sun by The Animals for US and You Really Got Me by The Kinks for UK or Hard To Say I’m Sorry by Chicago for the year I was 18.

Logan's birthday predates US charts, so his for the year he was 18 is War by Edwin Star (somehow appropriate, seeing's how he was off to Viet Nam about that time).

That was fun, thanks.

Madelina