[Loch-Ruadh] day you were born

Brighid Mac dallaspanther at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 9 21:07:29 PST 2006

I think I'd rather have Le Freak then mine which is Love Hangover by Diana Ross? At least I've heard Le Freak... ;-)

Kathy Varner <dkv250 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:    I don't think a theme song of Le Freak is a good thing.

  Catrin

Terry Varner <tdv250 at hotmail.com> wrote:
      Check out the #1 song on the day you were born, or if you were born before "Billboard" started rating songs, check your life song, what was #1 on your 18th birthday. If your 18th birthday was before Billboard" started rating signs then you are too old to be reading e mail. The screen is bad for the eyes of someone that old.
  the link is http://www.thisdayinmusic.com/member/birthdayno1.php

  Tegwared McAuley(mka Terry Varner)
Loch Ruadh, Hospitaler
You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape

I'd rather laugh with the sinners then cry with the saints, the sinners have much more fun...