[Loch-Ruadh] day you were born

Keally Howell/Colleen O'Kelly ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 10 08:55:29 PST 2006

#1 in US on the day I was born was "The First Time I Ever Saw Your Face - Roberta Flack"
  #1 in UK on the day I was born was"Amazing Grace- The Pipes & Drums & Military Band of The Royal Scots Dragoon Guards"
  My US theme song is "Nothing Compares To You - Sinead OConnor"
My UK theme song is "Vogue - Madonna"

Terry Varner <tdv250 at hotmail.com> wrote:
      Check out the #1 song on the day you were born, or if you were born before "Billboard" started rating songs, check your life song, what was #1 on your 18th birthday. If your 18th birthday was before Billboard" started rating signs then you are too old to be reading e mail. The screen is bad for the eyes of someone that old.
  the link is http://www.thisdayinmusic.com/member/birthdayno1.php

  Tegwared McAuley(mka Terry Varner)
Loch Ruadh, Hospitaler
You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape

Bantiarna Colleen O'Kelly
Keally Howell