[Loch-Ruadh] was day you were born, now Le Freak

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 12 12:31:24 PST 2006

Next bardic...that is at the "I Survived the Holidays Party" Hummmm won't have to wait until after midnight for this one!! Let's hope everyone remembers this is a House Mac party....not kid friendly at all.

Dana
  Kaz wrote:

  I think I feel a rum-induced solo coming on for the next bardic. Maybe even with some hip gyrations.
  Try to get THAT out of your head, Padraig.