[Loch-Ruadh] "I Survived the Holidays Party"

PBW PBW_RN at ev1.net
Sun Jan 15 16:57:00 PST 2006

Conal and I will be there, kidlings will be with other parental units that weekend so shall be kidless. As for what we will place up on the table it depends on what specials are occurring at the grocery store this week... most likely a meat/cheese or veggie tray but if something really interesting is on sale ya never know...

Madalia/Pook