[Loch-Ruadh] "I Survived the Holidays Party"

erinn holloway mom3badboys at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 15 16:58:14 PST 2006

My sister and I will be coming and leaving the boys at
home... We promise to bring something more edible than
hagis, but I'm not sure what yet.

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?addr=2604+Creekwood+Lane&csz=Fort+Worth%2C+tx+76123&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=

>   Please post your contribution to the potluck on
> the list or phone/email me.
>

>   Mama Mac
>
>   817-249-5643 / sca004 at sbcglobal.net
>

>   Please RSVP. This will give us an idea on how many
> people to expect.

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
-- H. Jackson Brown