[Loch-Ruadh] Computer Parts Needed

Conall Mac_Daddy at ev1.net
Mon Jan 16 10:51:05 PST 2006

i don't have a spare one, BUT as far as i know, most motheboards that accepted a Athalon XP will also accept a P4 in about the same speed range, i know both mine and pooks mothedrboards are diffferent but we could interchange CPUs if we wanted, so you might also look for a P4, just make sure the motherboard and power suply have that stupid extra power wire for the P4

Conal