[Loch-Ruadh] Quiz for you guy, especially Cat

erinn holloway mom3badboys at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 20 14:02:44 PST 2006

I was a v. bad girl in college!

--- Terry Varner <tdv250 at hotmail.com> wrote:

---------------------------------

like I said he will  be down there with the rest of
us, it is also a sin to cheat on quiz's. Of course i
noticed that you were way down through the levels
below me, and I find that hard to believe, I have had
so many more years to cause trouble.

Tegwared McAuley(mka Terry Varner)
Loch Ruadh, Hospitaler
You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it
doesn't move and it should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape