[Loch-Ruadh] ISTHP

PBW PBW_RN at ev1.net
Sun Jan 22 07:45:23 PST 2006

Well sounds like everyone had a great time while Conal and I moved furniture
all day and most of the evening. Unfortunitaly the Ansteorran server was
down (as you can see by the message I got) and I noticed today my note didnt
hit the list till well after 1am. Sorry to the no-show. Wish we coulda been
there as we miss everyone and really wanted to visit!

Magdalia/Pook

Delivery failed 20 attempts: loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org

Original message follows.