[Loch-Ruadh] OT but worth sharing

Patrick Bixler pbwidget68 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 23 12:17:15 PST 2006

If I remember right, Mama Mac has done this same thing
before.  Take out the postage paid envelope from the
junk mail.  Stuff it with something that DOES NOT
contain your information, then send it back, as it
costs the company more money to receive that.

I have never heard of this to this extent though.  I
think that I might save unwashed milk cartons and cans
for the next piece of junk mail I receive.  72 pounds
of molding milk cartons should send them the exact
message I think.

Eirikr

http://www.vertical-visions.com/_temp/postagepaid/index2.html