[Loch-Ruadh] Land Clean- up Trip

DONALD H MCKINNON gruffydd_vawr at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 25 16:27:28 PST 2006

I put you on the slow train since you did the end round around on me.  You should hear back arount 2020.

  Gruffydd

Kaz <kaz.od.wolin at gmail.com> wrote:
  Hey Dad, have you heard about my device? Has it been approved yet? What's taking so long? ;)

  On 1/25/06, DONALD H MCKINNON <gruffydd_vawr at sbcglobal.net> wrote:     Alric  Do you need the personal stuff we are taking  brought to you tonight for packing in your truck? Or will first thing in the morning do?  The only tools I have is a rake and a shovel,. Do we have enough of those or should I bring them.

  Rolf and Padraig:  I will drive us over to Alric's tomorrow if you will give me some directions on where to pick you up.  And please let me know when you want to leave. I guess it all depends on when Alric wants us to show up. It takes about 30 minutes from my house.

  While I'm on the line for Vivian and Madelina the check is in the mail.  That means your devices have been forwared to Kingdon.

  Gruffydd Mawr

Kazimierz Zlowieszczy