[Loch-Ruadh] OT: Our House

Conor Na Mara SquireConor at comcast.net
Thu Jan 26 21:46:00 PST 2006

Yeah, either at the end of March or early April. Once the house is done
we'll have to take a good look at the calendar and see when would be a good
day for everyone.

It's not *that* much further. It would take about the same amount of time
for you to get to 190 as it does us. Besides, it only takes us about 10
minutes to get to Loch Ruadh when Brighid drives :) (not counting the time I
have my eyes closed and snoring)

-Conor / Bear
Life is pure adventure, and the sooner we realize that, the quicker we will
be able to treat life as art.