[Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad Prizes

Brighid Mac dallaspanther at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 1 17:37:49 PDT 2006

Greetings!

  Donate!!! Donate!!! Donate!!!
  We are in need of prizes for Lughnasad this year!! Please consider making a donation to this most worthy cause. We want to be able to give fabulous & lovely prizes to the winners of all of our events, and make our Shire proud!! Thank you to Catrin & Tegwared for their recent donation! It is much appreciated!!

  Please bring any donations you may have to Populace on Wednesday the 5th of July at IHOP. I will also be at various activities through out the next several weeks leading up to Lughnasad. I look forward to seeing everyone on Wednesday and to seeing all of the lovely prize donations everyone brings!!!

  In Service,
  Brighid :-)

I'd rather laugh with the sinners then cry with the saints, the sinners have much more fun...