[Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad Prizes

grainne_s at earthlink.net grainne_s at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 3 11:11:55 PDT 2006

Lets meet at populace and arrange a way/time to get together.  I am looking
forward to helping you with the prizes.

I'm also bringing a box of stuff for the silent auction.

Ldy Grainne

<loch-ruadh at lists.ansteorra.org>; <loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org>
> Date: 7/1/06 7:37:49 PM
> Subject: [Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad Prizes
>
> Greetings!
>
>   Donate!!! Donate!!! Donate!!!
>   We are in need of prizes for Lughnasad this year!! Please consider
making a donation to this most worthy cause. We want to be able to give
fabulous & lovely prizes to the winners of all of our events, and make our
Shire proud!! Thank you to Catrin & Tegwared for their recent donation! It
is much appreciated!!

>   Please bring any donations you may have to Populace on Wednesday the
5th of July at IHOP. I will also be at various activities through out the
next several weeks leading up to Lughnasad. I look forward to seeing
everyone on Wednesday and to seeing all of the lovely prize donations
everyone brings!!!