[Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad Prizes

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 6 20:02:58 PDT 2006

Prizes will be collected at all of our meetings and gatherings between now and Aug. Populace. Your donations would be greatly apprectaited.
  We're meeting 7/9 at Laird Caerell's and Lady Aingeal's
  7/16 at Dutch Branch Park for Archery
  7/19 at our house for Officer's meeting
  07/22 at Lord Alric and Lady Fiona's for Bardic
  and 8/2 for Populace.

Alpinelobo at aol.com wrote:
  greetings:

I have a few items I would like to donate as prizes. I am sorry that
Terrence only told me of the need for the gifts after the meeting. So if someone
could let us know where to send the gifts or drop them off to someone , I
would appreciate the info.

chantel von Sierre