[Loch-Ruadh] Logan's temporary address

Madelina de Lindesay lymadelina at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 11 10:53:42 PDT 2006

If you'd like to send Logan a note or card, his address is:

Dallas VA Medical Center
4500 South Lancaster Road
Attn: James Logan
5B - Room 523, Bed 3
Dallas, TX 75216

He will be in the hospital about ten days, so I'm sure he'd enjoy getting mail call.

While at the VA hospital yesterday, I was struck by the size of the facility (after walking around that rabbit warren, trying to find things) and the sheer number of people who utilize it on a daily basis.  Many of the guys I saw there seemed almost forlorn.  It made me sad.  If you're ever able to volunteer time there, please do.  And write your Congressman, urging him to improve funding and services for the VA.  With the war in Iraq still going on, we're raising up a new crop of Veterans.

Thanks (dismounting my soapbox now),
Madelina