[Loch-Ruadh] trouble

Jeanne McKenney normaljeanne at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 13 11:46:55 PDT 2006

 "grainne_s at earthlink.net" <grainne_s at earthlink.net> wrote:
    Arrgh! Our refrigerator just died.

Ldy Grainne the annoyed
  Oh no! That's horrible. You have my condolences.

  Hi, everyone - I'm new.  I was at the bardic at Brigid's in BFE, and at the Banner Workshop.

  I'm having a bit of a personal crisis at the moment & I'm not sure where I'll end up when all the fall-out clears - I may have trouble getting to all 3 days of Lughnasad. Can anyone tell me what happens on each day?  For example, I really wanted to be a water-bearer during the fighting, and I may not be able to be there on Sunday at all, so will I miss out on that?

  Jeanne