[Loch-Ruadh] Being Stupid

Tim yukon at ddsob.com
Sat Jul 15 23:50:57 PDT 2006

Avin,

I figured someone would answer my email but you are a very smart lady.  This
would be no vacation.  The customer is not happy and I have to tell them
they need to spend a lot more money to make then compatible with our new
software.  But then you could dazzle them with your sweet smile and good
looks.  With you being one of the best looking redheads in the known
world...sorry Padraig, I don't consider you as good looking (and that's a
good thing), you sure could smooth out a lot of my irate customers.
Besides, you all have competition from my grandson.  He's the next best
looking redhead in the known world, well along with Padraig's new grandson.
They are going to take the known world by storm :)  Now if we can just keep
you wimmen from ruining them :)

Sean

"If I have to explain, you wouldn't understand"