[Loch-Ruadh] ARCHERY CANCELED TODAY

grainne_s at earthlink.net grainne_s at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 16 11:01:39 PDT 2006

I guess I don't get classified as an Old Fart, since I was all ready to go
to archery practice.  Glad I checked the e-mail before I left.

checked Acuweather and the forcast for today is 102 with a realfeel of 107.
Too hot for me and the rest of the Old Farts that regularly attend archery
practice.   And while I am on a roll,  the month of August and September
will be a little different on practice schedules,  I will have to work on
the first Sunday of the month in order to have the second one off for
Lughnasad and I can't remember past that what the rest will look like, I
will have to check my calendar at work and make another post later.
Everyone stay cool, drink water and I will see ya at Lughnasad.