[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War Gate Fundraiser

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 17 06:10:11 PDT 2006

Oh, I want a set!! I am not gonna specify colors, so I will get 2 red and 2
black!!

;-)
Dana

Kat wrote:
What's that? you don't have anything to donate to the prize baskets? Well
donate coasters! No time out of your life, and they will be appreciated
forever - or at least until the cow skin rots.

To raise money for the Gulf War Gate, I am making and selling Lughnasad
Commemorative Coasters. These coasters will be just over 3" in diameter and
will be made of leather. They will feature this year's site token design.
The coasters will be available in either black or red, with the design in
gold. You may also order a half and half pack (2 red, 2 black). If you do
not specify what color you would like, you will recieve the half and half
pack. The coasters will cost a mere $5.00 for a set of 4 fine coasters. Buy
one for yourself and one as a gift. There is no better way to remember
Lughnasad than a coaster.

I will take pre-orders ONLY. Coasters will be delivered at Lughnasad or by
prior arrangement. Payment is due upon delivery. Please respond to this
email ASAP. Once these coasters are pressed, they will never again be
presswed, the stamp will be destroyed, or more likely lost. Don't delay.

--
Kazimierz Złościwy
(Kaz the Sinister)