[Loch-Ruadh] gate shifts for Lughnasad

Alric and Fiona sidhe01 at swbell.net
Thu Jul 20 11:02:13 PDT 2006

I still have several openings for volunteers to sit a gate shift at Lughnasad.  I know everyone is quite busy, but your help will be greatly appreciated.  For those who volunteer, I will be having a gate class following the August populace meeting.  This class should take only about 30 minutes (if that).  Below is a list of those shifts already covered.  If you can find time in your schedule that allows you to volunteer for a shift, please let me know.

4 - 6 pm   Dana
                 Bice
                 Rose

6-8 pm      Elizabeth
                  Gruffydd
                  __________

8-10 pm     Padraig
                    Alric
                    Tegwared

10-11 pm   Gwen
                   Vivian
                   Sybil

6-8 am       Terrance
                   __________
                   __________

8-10 am      ___________
                    ___________

10-12 pm    Polydore
                    Domhnall  ?

12-2 pm       Polydore

I truly appreciate all those who have already volunteered and thanks in advance to those good gentles willing to work and support our Shire.

Lady Fiona inghean ui Mheadhra
Loch Ruadh Exchequer