[Loch-Ruadh] Loch Ruadh Bardic

erinn holloway mom3badboys at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 21 11:49:24 PDT 2006

You in a speedo? No that would be a scary site to see.
:)

--- Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?addr=108+NE+Rosamond&csz=Burleson%2C+TX&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=
> for an online, interactive map.
> >> Bring your songbooks, musical instruments,
> chairs, whatever you like to
> drink, and something to share for the potluck
> buffet.
> >> Garb is optional, though clothing of some sort is
> required, even as hot
> as
> >> it's been the last couple of weeks.
>
> > --
> > Kazimierz Z³o¶ciwy
> > (Kaz the Sinister)

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
-- H. Jackson Brown