[Loch-Ruadh] Maybe The Dark Horde is Onto Something...

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Fri Jul 21 19:23:30 PDT 2006

Remind me to tell you about my scuba buddy in California finding chinese fishing weight anchors off San Diego.

  Terrence

Adam Harrison <concrete_donkey at yahoo.com> wrote:
  The last bit of that link mentions China discovering
America decades before Columbus. While that might be
the case, I'm skeptical of the evidence that they're
purporting. especially considering the main proponent
of that theory has a book out there that I've read and
is full of "wrong". His proposal basically says the
Chinese sailed WEST to get to this continent. yeah.
WEST. And then he says some of them sailed back to
China by going NORTH of Eurasia (solid ice, anyone?).

I think they're on to something with the whole Genghis
Khan thing tho...