[Loch-Ruadh] Pewter for Casting

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Tue Jul 25 14:06:44 PDT 2006

Is that from Rio Grande?\

  Terrence

Kaz <kaz.od.wolin at gmail.com> wrote:
  I am likely making an order for pewter to do castings (buttons, pendants and
such) this week. I have found a really good deal on a white metal which
contains silver and is easy to work with. I can get it for $5.68 / pound,
plus shipping. The metal comes in 7 pound bars. Each bar will cost approx
$48.00, including shipping. I am willing to help you learn metal casting,
not that I know all that much. If anyone would like to purchase a bar,
please let me know ASAP so that we can save on shipping.

Also, if you know of a better deal, please let me know. All of the other
casting metal I could find was around $10.00 / pound, with a 25 pound
minimum and had no silver content.

--
Kazimierz Z³o¶ciwy
(Kaz the Sinister)