[Loch-Ruadh] Movie Night July 31st

Jeanne McKenney normaljeanne at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 27 15:58:39 PDT 2006

On Monday Night?  I just got my schedule & I get off at 5pm, so I might be able to get there on time. Brighid & Bear: Are you going? (& Can I hitch a ride?)

  Achrann, nee Jeanne

Aingeal <clan_mac at charter.net> wrote:
  Greetings,
I have acquired a copy of the "Book of Kells: The work of Angels?" and "The story of the gun Volume 1 16th-17th Century". Both shows are approximately 1 hr in length. I will be opening my house to anyone who would like to see either of these on July 31st starting at 7:30pm. Please bring a chair and snack. I will provide coffee and tea.
http://www.kultur.com/page/kultur/PROD/dvd_lit/D2220 is the website for the book of kells video.

Aingeal