[Loch-Ruadh] I want this!!

Robyn Cantley elyssiaxvx at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 28 09:35:26 PDT 2006

You know, that idea is not half bad. When I was in history class in high
school we would copy a black and white picture to a overhead laminate, and
then use the overhead to trace the picture on a big peice of butcher paper.
I'm sure I could do that with paints on heavy fabric and color inside the
lines. I don't know if any of you have seem my work (Gwen I did that celtic
illumination in the bard book, remember?) but I'm halfway decent and
willing. lol now I just need someone with an overhead! I'm halfway
interested in doing a project like this, it sounds like fun.

Ceara