[Loch-Ruadh] OT - job opening

erinn holloway mom3badboys at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 6 18:34:25 PDT 2006

If the hours would work, which they wont 'cause of Ash's weekly shots) I'd apply. I love my job... but this pays better and probably would help with getting an accounting job after I graduate.
  Oh well... Kids come first
  Erinn :)

Robyn Cantley <esophagus at hotmail.com> wrote:
  If only my lease was up soon....I'd like very much to move to Ft. Worth to
attend more frequently. I am more than qualified for this job :o) Oh well.
We'll see what comes up around April.

Ceara