[Loch-Ruadh] Fw: ....... oh yeah, shield cam

Adam Harrison concrete_donkey at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 8 14:51:23 PDT 2006

Strangely, I've been looking into putting together a
new helm cam.  We never got the transmitter thing to
work right with the last one.

I've been waiting for Samsung's DVC with a separate
recording lens body to come down in price and have
sufficient memory to record for more than a few
minutes.  Once it does, watch out!  :-)

http://www.samsung.com/Products/Camcorder/DigitalMemory/SC_X210WLXAA.asp

-Bjorn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=do5p78j89kY&search=SCA