[Loch-Ruadh] trouble

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 13 12:00:28 PDT 2006

Sorry about the fridge, Grainne!!

Jeanne,
Friday is set-up for all the activities and campsites.
Saturday is activity day (this is when water bearing will take place).
Sunday is tear down and go home dog tired.
Does that help you?

Dana

Jeanne wrote:
Ldy Grainne the annoyed
  Oh no! That's horrible. You have my condolences.

  Hi, everyone - I'm new.  I was at the bardic at Brigid's in BFE, and at
the Banner Workshop.

  I'm having a bit of a personal crisis at the moment & I'm not sure where
I'll end up when all the fall-out clears - I may have trouble getting to all
3 days of Lughnasad. Can anyone tell me what happens on each day?  For
example, I really wanted to be a water-bearer during the fighting, and I may
not be able to be there on Sunday at all, so will I miss out on that?

  Jeanne