[Loch-Ruadh] Being Stupid

Tim yukon at ddsob.com
Sat Jul 15 23:17:48 PDT 2006

That's not stupid Aingel...stuff happens.  I've left my cell phone on an
airplane once and had to go retrieve it.  Luckily for me the flight
attendants had already found it and kept it for me.  I say luckily but it
would be nice if someone else took all my work related calls :)  Does anyone
want to go to San Antonio this next week?  I'll trade you my work for your
work :)  Seriously!!!  And before you answer that...I was in Minneapolis on
Friday...up and back in one day.

Sean

"If I have to explain, you wouldn't understand"