[Loch-Ruadh] Wolfie use of garage?

erinn holloway mom3badboys at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 17 12:03:25 PDT 2006

Wolfie give me a call after 6. 817-3702187. We have not ixed our door yet.... But you can get it up and down manually. My garage is cleaned out. SO if you still need a place for your trailer... let me know.
Emma

no comment!

j_greywolf at earthlink.net
to the kingdom and to the one from
which all blessings flow
wolfie

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
-- H. Jackson Brown