[Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad Prizes

Floyd, Sarah sfloyd at fnsouthwest.com
Wed Jul 19 09:04:41 PDT 2006

Greetings!
Don't forget that we are still in need of prizes for Lughnasad. I will
be at officer's meeting tonight and at bardic on Saturday, so you can
bring donations to either of them and deliver them to me.
Also, if you have items that you can part with, but you don't think are
necessarily a prize offering - then the Silent Auction still needs
donations. Lady Sybil is in charge of the Silent Auction this year so
you can give donations to her, or if you would like you can bring them
to me and I will get them to her.

Dig thru your stuff! Make lots of donations!! Give til it hurts!!!
(okay, maybe not til it hurts, but at least until it twinges a little!)

In Service,
Brighid :-)