[Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad meeting

Brighid Mac dallaspanther at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 19 16:04:00 PDT 2006

Greetings!
  There will also be a brief Lughnasad  meeting after officers tonight. Coordinators remember that your list of stuff you need to do your job is due to me by today. If you do not get your lists to me either in person (at officers meeting) or via email by the end of the day then you will be responsible for getting your necessary supplies to Lughnasad on your own. SO, it is imperitave that you get me your lists today! The only list I have so far is from Alric. We have many more coordinators then just the one so I look forward to seeing the rest of you at officers with list in hand or seeing an email from you before midnight tonight!
  If there are extenuating circumstances that have prevented you from getting your list to me anytime over the last month or so (such as famine, plague or an act of god) then you need to contact me privately.

  In Service,
  Brighid :-)

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin <padraig_ruad at irishbard.org> wrote:
  Loch Ruadh Officers Meeting
Wednesday (Today!), 19 July, 7:30pm

At the home of Lady Catrin and Lord Tegwared
1802 Ederville Road South
Fort Worth

Click here
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?addr=1802+ederville+rd&csz=fort+worth%2C+tx+76103&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=for
for an online, interactive map.

All Officers of the Shire should attend, but the meeting is open to all.

I'd rather laugh with the sinners then cry with the saints, the sinners have much more fun...