[Loch-Ruadh] Coaster Fund Raiser

Elizabeth Hawkwood rhonda.new at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 20 07:55:37 PDT 2006

Kaz, please add my name for 1 set black, 1 set red.
  Thanks.

  //Lady Elizabeth Hawkwood

Kaz <kaz.od.wolin at gmail.com> wrote:
  Please check the following list of orders I have recieved to date. If your
order is incorrect or doesn't appear below, please reply to this email. it
is still not too late to order. Remember, all the proceeds from this sale
will go directly to the Loch Ruadh Encampment Gulf War Gate Fund (LREGWGF,
for short - it's Welsh). Work will begin this evening and I hope to be able
to deliver most orders at Bardic this Saturday. Remember, each set is $5.00.
Correct change is appreciated.

Baroness Dana - 2 sets
Lady Bice - 1 set
Lady Gwenllian - 2 sets
Lord Tegwared - 2 sets
Lord Padraig - 4 sets
Lady Aingeal - 2 sets
Lady Innes - 4 sets
Karl - 1 set
Lord Alric - 2 sets
Lord Wolfie - 1 set
Lady Brighid - 2 sets
Lord Grim - 2 sets (included in other orders, you don't get to pay :) )
Lady Caterina - 2 sets
Lord Domhnall - 2 sets
Lady Nuala - 2 sets
Kaz - 2 sets