[Loch-Ruadh] The Book

Jeanne McKenney normaljeanne at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 21 14:19:41 PDT 2006

Thanks for the book. If I get to Canton at 4pm on Friday night is that soon enough to return it?  Or should I try to send it w/Brigid tomorrow night?

  -Jeanne

"tiggerthistle at netzero.net" <tiggerthistle at netzero.net> wrote:
  Yes folks I am going to be a wimp and cancel practice today. I just checked Acuweather and the forcast for today is 102 with a realfeel of 107. Too hot for me and the rest of the Old Farts that regularly attend archery practice. And while I am on a roll, the month of August and September will be a little different on practice schedules, I will have to work on the first Sunday of the month in order to have the second one off for Lughnasad and I can't remember past that what the rest will look like, I will have to check my calendar at work and make another post later. Everyone stay cool, drink water and I will see ya at Lughnasad.
Vivian