[Loch-Ruadh] Left at Bardic

erinn holloway mom3badboys at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 24 13:09:05 PDT 2006

That would be us. Kaine was in big trouble
yesterday... spent the day cleaning his bedroom
because he couldn't find his glasses.
We are pretty much out of gas and Damien has the
stomach flu. How does Wednesday sound to you?
Give me a call. I can pick them up anytime after 2:00
pm
Erinn

--- Alric and Fiona <sidhe01 at swbell.net> wrote:

> Greetings all
>
> THE following items were found after Bardic
>
> 1 pair Kids glasses
>
> 1 Deck of Pokeman cards.
>
> If they're yours come get them
>
> Alric

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
-- H. Jackson Brown