[Loch-Ruadh] KAS Target Needs Help!

j_greywolf at earthlink.net j_greywolf at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 24 22:04:48 PDT 2006

                 i can pick the 2x4's     any time  between   now and
monday   i have to work on my truck  tomorrow    and i will be in the
neighborhood    i am not ex actually  sure where U live    . we also have a
target type made out of laminated 2x6's  that we can use  I'll have to
measure it  in the morning  and let you know    maybe we could use it   we
were going to make a target for us  but
the way things are going that's not going to happen      wolfie      call
me

           817 688 3842

j_greywolf at earthlink.net
to the kingdom  and to the one from
which all blessings  flow
  wolfie

<loch-ruadh at lists.ansteorra.org>
> Date: 7/24/06 10:50:51 PM
> Subject: Re: [Loch-Ruadh] KAS Target Needs Help!
>
> Brighid,
>
>   I have 15-20 2x4s that can be used if someone can pick them up this
weekend.  They are used, but still sound.

>   Rolf
>
> Elizabeth Hawkwood <rhonda.new at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>   I will check our nearby construction site and see what I can find.
>
> //Elizabeth
>
> Brighid Mac wrote:
> I just found out that we are in need of 2x4's to make a new target for
the knife, axe, and spear competition at Lughnasad. We need 20 boards that
are 4-5 feet long asap. If you have any 2x4's that you can donate for this
or know of any construction sites where we might be able to pick up some
scrap pieces that will work please contact me as soon as possible either
via email or on my cell phone at 469-323-4269.