[Loch-Ruadh] KAS Target Needs Help!

grainne_s at earthlink.net grainne_s at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 25 13:22:39 PDT 2006

What I actually have is a block of wood consisting of 2 x 6's glued
together (not "Laminated").  It measures 22 1/2" x 33 1/2" x 5".  I
intended to use it as a target for ax and knife throwing, but never built a
stand for it.

Ldy Grainne

the knife, axe, and spear competition at Lughnasad. We need 20 boards that
are 4-5 feet long asap. If you have any 2x4's that you can donate for this
or know of any construction sites where we might be able to pick up some
scrap pieces that will work please contact me as soon as possible either
via email or on my cell phone at 469-323-4269.