[Loch-Ruadh] Tents

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 28 02:05:49 PDT 2006

Christina,

I own a tent that is approximately 12 x 19, that I would like to unload
cheaply, but I don't know how to get in touch with the lady who has it,
right now. She used it, three years ago, at GW and didn't have any problems,
that I know of.   Let me check and see what I can do.  Does $50 sound okay,
if I can get it back?

Gwenllian Hertewelle
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!