[Loch-Ruadh] I want this!!

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Fri Jul 28 09:52:37 PDT 2006

A marksman doesn't necessarily ignore the easy targets, you know.
Sometimes they're just too tempting.  ;-)

And after starting a daily workout regimen at the NAS Fort Worth (fomerly
known as Carswell AFB) gym this week, I'm starting to wish I could spend
most of my time out of my body.

Nunc est bibendum.
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.