[Loch-Ruadh] Seeking Saris

Avin de Saint-Vaast avinfunyet at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 22:23:40 PDT 2006

This sounds like where I went the other day (which is roughly where I
remember going all those years ago), and all I found was a shop that did
custom tailoring. While they did in fact have saris, they only had the ones
that were $100 and more (saw some on the net the other day for over $1000).
I asked them about another shop and they looked at me like I had three
heads.

I'm really looking for the inexpensive ones... I think I paid like $7 each
for the last ones I purchased. I'll let you all know when I get over that
direction if I find it so you have good info to pass along.

Thanks!

~A~