[Loch-Ruadh] A&S Day in Loch Ruadh Info

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 1 11:45:42 PDT 2006

Wonderful, things must be going well. Looking forward to meeting him.

Dana

Kaz wrote:

If you need another reason, I am going to try to make it and bring our
newest family member. After all, he doesn't have a T-tunic yet.

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?addr=2604+Creekwood+Lane&csz=Fort+Worth%2C+TX+76123&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=

--
Kazimierz Złościwy
(Kaz the Sinister)