[Loch-Ruadh] Fwd: [Elfsea] Wednesday Fighter Collegium - guest instructor

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Thu Jun 8 06:56:40 PDT 2006

I didn't get a chance to talk this up during populace like I wished.  This is proving to be a great evening for both beginning fighters and more seasoned fighters.  His Grace Sir Drake's goal is to distill all the basic fighter techniques that has taken years to learn on his own and train beginning fighters from the start.  More experienced fighters also get training in some of the higher techniques, last week the training was spear use.  Those in the much higher echelons generally armor up and spar for a while.  All in all it's proving to be a great training session.

  Terrence

Stefen & Rhonda Hays <housedragonstar at earthlink.net> wrote:   From: "Stefen & Rhonda Hays" <housedragonstar at earthlink.net>