[Loch-Ruadh] Triumphant fabric trip

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 10 12:27:36 PDT 2006

We have returned victorious from the fabric district. The intrepid travelers ventured forth in search of fabrics to adorn the Shire's pavillion and were successful.
  We did purchase backed upholstery fabric in a neutral color to carpet the floor beneath the pavillion and found 20 yards of black fabric to use in conjunction with the red previously located by Baroness Dana to drape the top and back. This red and black with be trimmed with golden trigger dags, donated by Fiona and Elizabeth to complete the conversion from mundanity to medieval splendor.
  Our pavillion will shine distinctively from this day forth, after all of the cutting and fitting that is. We will determine a date later to gather so that those interested may volunteer to assist with the preparation of fabrics which Elizabeth has agreed to then sew for us.

Catrin
Seneschal, Loch Ruadh
Loch Ruadh Rocks!