[Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad plans to date

Alric and Fiona sidhe01 at swbell.net
Sun Jun 11 19:44:23 PDT 2006

Great  I love Bard town!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dyan Johnson
  To: Shire of Loch Ruadh, Kingdom of Ansteorra, SCA, Inc.
  Sent: Sunday, June 11, 2006 5:42 PM
  Subject: Re: [Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad plans to date

  Greetings Friends!
    Grim wants to let you know that he remains commited in bringing Bard Town to Lughnasad.

  Until then,
  Dyan

  Kathy <dkv250 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Lughnasad status summaryHere is what we have thus far.http://www.lochruadh.org/Lughnasad.htm WebsiteAutocrats: Lady Katheryn, Lady Brighid and M'lord KazCoordinators:Set Up: Lord AlricTroll: Lady FionaSecurity: Lord JockDonnybrook (waterball melee): TomFeastocrat: Lady VivianThrown Weapons: EoghanArchery: Lady VivianChivalric Tourney: Lord Conor (aka Bear)Youth Combat: Lord CathalA&S: Lady BiceBardic: Lord Padraig, The Titled Bard of LRBardtown: Lord GrimvereMerchanting: Lady SybilNewcomers Area: Lord TegwaredRapier: Lady Genna of   ElfseaWaterbearer and Chiurgeon in Charge: Lady EithneTear Down: Lord CathalChildrens Bardic: Lady EilenoreBlackstar ads and Email Teasers: Lord PadraigDragon Birth: Lady ElizabethMisty   Forest: WolfieSite Token Molds: Lord JockIce: Lady BicePrize Reeve: Volunteer neededSite Herald: GryfuddCourt Herald: Padraig?Silent Auction: Lady Sybil Weather: Lord Padraig *grin* We are awaiting Lord and Lady Elfsea's decision on availability to honor us with their presence for our
 court and TRMs approval of their service in their stead.Kat is working on the invitations to be mailed and they will be done by the Lug meeting on 6/14. The break-down-trunk Lug prizes need to be   finished.Jock will have a sample site token at the Lug meeting 6/14.We have a token workshop scheduled for the 24th of June at Kaz and Antonia's to pour them.The token design is attached.2 page ad has been submitted to Kingdom for inclusion in July BS. What needs to be done:Set a date/place for the dragon building. Coordinator supply lists are due to the auto crat by July 19th.Feast prep and serving, Set-Up, Tear-Down, Security, and Gate volunteers need to be determined. Lug prizes and silent auction donations to be brought to July's populace on the 5th. Genna has promised the Rapier format very soon.Bear's tourney description is still needed as are as youth combat formats.

  http://mail.yahoo.com