[Loch-Ruadh] Ly Ceara Mac an Ghabhann

Robyn Cantley elyssiaxvx at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 13 10:10:00 PDT 2006

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Dana" <sca004 at sbcglobal.net>
To: "Loch Ruadh" <loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org>
Subject: [Loch-Ruadh] Your Name Goes here
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 21:21:10 -0500

If you want your information (even if it hasn't changed) published in the
Loch Ruadh Directory 2006

DO NOT hit the reply button!!

Please Forward or "copy and paste" this ENTIRE message to a new email!!
Send it To: sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Put YOUR SCA NAME in the "Subject:" line.
One person per email, remember to change the name in the "Subject;" line.
If you have any questions please contact me.

Keeper of the LR Directory
Baroness Dana Mac an Ghabhann

************
The email you send back to me at sca004 at sbcglobal.net serves as a release
from you to allow your information to be published in the Loch Ruadh
Directory 2006.

The following information is requested:

SCA Name: Ceara Mac an Ghabhann
Mundane Name: Robyn Cantley
Street Address: 18383 Gallery Dr
Apartment #: 3102
City: Dallas
State and Zip Code: TX, 75252
Home Phone: n/a
Cell Phone: 972-408-6236
Work Phone: DNP and DNC unless emergency 1-877-306-3183 x 12613
Other Phone: n/a
Primary Email Address: elyssiaxvx at hotmail.com
Alternate Email Address: elyssiaxvxv at aol.com

If you want to include information you DO NOT want published, but feel
someone might need, (such as - officers, other SCA members) please type
"(DNP)"  on that line followed by the information.
Example:   Cell Phone: (DNP) 817-555-5555

Please note your instructions about your DO NOT PUBLISH information below.
Please state who you want to have this information.
Any Do Not Publish information will not be given to ANYONE except as noted.
Contact me if you have any questions and if I have any questions I will
contact you on how that information is to be handled.

All "DO NOT PUBLISH" information will be maintained in a password protected
file with your personal release instructions.