[Loch-Ruadh] Site Token Workshop postponed

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 22 07:30:04 PDT 2006

Copied from a reply to make the info more prominent:

  I have an update on the update.  My good husband asked me to please
post that the site token party be postponed as he is going to have to work
this weekend. The notice for working came early this time as most of
the time they tell them on Friday evening just before the end of the work
day.  Look for new date on the lists, or call Jock to find out when the
new date will be.
Vivian

Catrin
Seneschal, Loch Ruadh