[Loch-Ruadh] OT for the ladies, Jewelry Party Reminder

Brighid Mac dallaspanther at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 23 15:53:41 PDT 2006

I'm bummed that i won't be able to make it. Busy cleaning house for the bardic/housewarming tomorrow! :-)

  Brighid :-)

Kathy <dkv250 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  Hi Ladies,
wanted to remind you that Fri. 6/23 I'm having a jewelry party at the house. Start time is 7:00, and purchases are in no way required. Just some easy going fun oohing and ahhhhing over jewelry and some neat tips on accessorizing.
Come by if you can.

Catrin

I'd rather laugh with the sinners then cry with the saints, the sinners have much more fun...