[Loch-Ruadh] Bardic / House Warming Party Reminder and Directions

Baron Rozell squireConor1 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 24 12:22:30 PDT 2006

It really wasn't discussed. So, I don't have an official answer but if you
feel inclined to bring food, please do. Brighid and I are setting out
cheese/crackers/veggies/dip. I'm planning on making brownies and little
smokies but not together (that would be gross). We've got the usual drinks
(Soda, coffee, and water) so, if you want anything other than that you'll
need to bring it.

-Bear