[Loch-Ruadh] New Grandson

Brighid Mac dallaspanther at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 28 16:08:11 PDT 2006

Congratulations!! Glad to hear everyone is doing well!

  Brighid & Bear

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain <padraig_ruad at irishbard.org> wrote:
  Amber and I proudly announce the arrival of our new grandson, Daniel Jonah
Bullock, 9lbs 1oz, 21 inches long, at 11:28pm on 25 June. Mom, Dad, baby
and big brother Joshua are all doing fine. He decided he didn't want to
wait for the scheduled date of the 30th.

(I know I'm late getting this out - my brains have been a bit more scrambled
than usual the past few days.)

I'll put some pictures up and post the link as soon as I can.

I'd rather laugh with the sinners then cry with the saints, the sinners have much more fun...